Thursday, October 18, 2012

Summer of 2012-Part 2

I got a new camera in May.An anniversary,birthday and Christmas gift to myself all in one package.
Talk about being excited!!Its a fancy one-I'm just learning how to operate it.I saved up $$ for half of it
and Hubby paid the rest,'cuz he's nice like that!!
My friend and I had a big fundraiser/benefit yard sale for the girl in the middle of the pic.She was in a bad 4-wheeler accident.She was out of the hospital only a few days befor this pic.
 
I went to Mississippi for my Grandma's birthday party and to clean her house in July.

                                          
.My family hosted a big family reunion(I won't post any pics-I took lots)..And snapped pics of this lil cutie,,,



 He got his first haircut.I really wanted to cry when we cut those lil curls!!They were so cute!Before...


                                    during the haircut process...he did NOT like it!!...


    and after.He still doesn't look happy.I don't blame him.Although,it is nice when people
    ask if he's a girl,now.I think he looks better with long hair-who votes yes??=)



                                                           The lovely little ringlets!!


                  Some days we stayed in PJ's all day and played and read books and cuddled...


                                    some days we made messes when learning to feed ourselves...


 
                                                    and sometimes the guys did dishes.


              ...and got into trouble a few times.I love the guilty,disturbed look on his face.
            Occasionally we'd clean up the house and take pictures of the decorations in the livingroom.




One Sunday afternoon we went on a drive.I was missing Nevaeh and felt so much better after seeing God's beautiful creation and thinking of Him.



                                          Kobe loves when I babysit this little cutie,I do too.




                                A few of our favorite times were going to the lake and fishing.







Stay tuned for pics of the party and wedding I talked about in my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment