Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seeds and Scraps

Well,Hello there,friends!!It's been a lil while,'eh??
Most of my time has been dedicated to taking care of this lil charmer..he's been rather fussy the past few weeks,but he's cute even when he's cranky.Hard to believe he'll be 2 months old soon.He outgrew his preemie clothes now and weighed in at 8 lbs the other day.I wanted to cry when I packed up his tiny clothes-knowing he'll never be that little again..time seems to go twice as fast since he came,I'm trying to soak up every minute I can with him before I'll be busy with gardening,canning...Speaking of gardening,I'm starting one inside this year..just lettuce,tomatos and corn so far.
Can't wait to dig in the dirt again!!Watching these sprouts grow reminds me of how we need to grow in the Lord..first of all-die to self,feed contiously(like my lil boy does!!!) on His Word,soak up the "Son". We will then be able to branch out,bear fruit and help others grow..like these plants will help our waist line grow!ha



   This is what's going on outside-
lavender
parsley
weeds..=) but hey,they don't look TOO bad here,do they??And yes,I use the mower when I feel really ambitious!
Creeping Jenny around an azalea bush
Can't remember what this bush is called,but I love it!!
  I've also been working on creating simple beauty out of scraps and a few new items..I haven't got very far yet..I'll show you the mess now-the beauty later.
Tissue Paper
Fabric Remnants
My Craft Table

The beauty pics will be up next.Nothing fancy~just somethings I enjoy doing.
I hope ya'll have a blessed day!!


2 comments:

  1. Rhoda ~ I think the white flowers are Spirea. :) Can't wait to see your finished projects! I just ordered fabric to start a project too. I would like to make a crib bedding set. I found a set I loved for only $600!!! so I'm gonna make it myself! Kobe is getting so big and handsome!! Love the cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,yes-spirea!My mind was blank when I posted last eve.I would love to see a pic of your bedding once it's done-I'm sure it will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete