Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kitchen Shelves

I am so happy with my new shelves!!I can see my pretty dishes now instead of having them hidden behind frosted glass doors.Its such fun to decorate these big,long mamas too.Right now,I just have white dishes,some clear glass ones and tarnished silver.That wall seems so bright and cheery!!I love white in the kitchen!!It makes everything feel so fresh and clean.Lots of pictures of white ahead --> =)

  We got this HEAVY dresser for free from a repo barn.It had pink flowers on the drawers.Last year I hurriedly spray painted the drawer fronts with flower paint(yes,you use it to spray paint flowers)leftover from our wedding.It fit perfectly where the other cabinet had been!!




I have used this chippy white frame everywhere!!


 Our wedding unity candleholders-minus the white bows.
 An old wire frying basket.
 My Mom bought these Princess House salt/pepper shakers for our wedding.
I have lots of goblets-probably 40 or more.Most of them went into storage.

Tulips brighten my day and my shelves.They really popped against all the white and silver.

Now a  few quick before and after shots-




Much better right??Whatcha think about the new star of the kitchen??

No comments:

Post a Comment