Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tulips

 Tulips-Their simple beauty somehow speaks to me.They speak of spring,cheerfulness and simple quietness.I bought them in memory of Shyloh Jem-the baby we lost thru a miscarriage on March 12,2010.(Also my Mom's birthday)I always buy a bouquet of flowers that day.I still shed a few tears-thinking of what could have been.Losing a child you never met,got to cradle and kiss is hard to explain.Your dreams are shattered-you grieve deeply and a lot of times alone.You have no face to put to the child you loved and prayed for.I may never know why this precious wee one didn't get to stay and meet us but I do know that it taught me so many things about trust and letting go.It drew my husband and I closer together.I have this feeling that it was a girl-I always end up with pink flowers somehow.






I hope they brighten your day as much as they brightened mine!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I think she was the most beautiful little girlchild too! And I'm sure Jesus told her all about you,and she just can't wait to jump into your arms!! Love you! Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words,Anita!!I know she is happily dancing in her lil dancing shoes up there,twirling and laughing.It makes me smile to know she never knew pain,but was forever perfect and innocent.Love you-have a grand day!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful post!! I pray for you all every day!! My mom has said the same thing with all the beautiful children that she lost. That everyone of them are having a grand time with our Lord. And I know that we will see our brothers and sisters again some day! Praying you have a very blessed day! Love you bunches!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete